Wedge Armo Large
- Nominal dimensions (35x5x150)
- Packaging: cardboard box containing 100pcs.
- Material properties: steel, galvanized steel.
The Armo wedge [used together with the Armo asola spacer (Premet), and the Armo bracket (Premet)] has the function of blocking the wooden panel (27 mm.) used for the construction of the formwork at the end of the stroke.
Pay close attention that when using the wedge, it must be inserted into the slot of the spacer as far as it will go (about halfway through the wedge). When used correctly, the wedge has the following characteristics:
- quick and easy to arm and disarm the formwork.
- secure locking (even in the presence of heavy loads).